The power supply where elite power unrivaled performance
Antec, Inc., the global leader in high-performance computer components, announces the High Current Pro 1200, the latest addition to their High Current Pro Power Supply Series. The High Current Pro 1200 meet the demands of high performance PCs and increases efficiency and power delivery.
“High Current Pro 1200 will maintain the stability and preserve the energy flow needed by the computer you are using” said Peter Liu, APAC Marketing Manager at Antec. “It will ensure the safety of the PC and is recommended by top Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) Manufacturers as a reliable power supply”
- 1200 watts of Continuous Power
- 80 PLUS™ Gold certified – up to 92% efficient
- NVIDIA® SLI®-Ready certified, ATI CrossFire™ certified
- High Current Hybrid Cable Management includes a 8-pin modular connector
- Special heavy-gauge 16 AWG High Current cable at CPU reduces conducted resistance, increasing efficiency and improving power delivery
- 2 x 8-pin CPU connectors included for dual-CPU gaming and server applications
- Gold-plated high-current terminals for optimal conductivity
- Quiet 80 mm double ball bearing PWM cooling fan
- Eight Fully-protected High Current +12V rails with high maximum loads assures graphics card compatibility
- Up to 99% power available on +12V rails
- DC-to-DC voltage regulator modules ensure stability
- Highest quality Japanese brand capacitors ensure long-term reliability
- Dual Double-layer PCB optimizes cooling efficiency and allows for heavy-duty components
- ATX12V version 2.3 and EPS version 2.92 compliant
- Full suite of industrial grade protection: – Over current protection (OCP) – Over voltage protection (OVP) – Short circuit protection (SCP) – Over power protection (OPP) – Over temperature protection (OTP)
- All cables braided and wrapped for better airflow and neatness
- Universal Input – works on any 100V – 240V grid
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF: 0.99
- MTBF: 100,000 hours
- Meets ErP Lot 6: 2010 requirement: 5Vsb < 1W
- AQ5 Antec Quality 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor
- Safety: cUL, TÜV, CE, CB, FCC, C-TICK, CCC, BSMI, Gost-R
- Unit Dimensions – 3.4″ (H) x 5.9″ (W) x 7.1″ (D) – 86 mm (H) x 150 mm (W) x 180 mm (D)
- Package Dimensions – 4.7″ (H) x 11.4″ (W) x 9.4″ (D) – 120 mm (H) x 290 mm (W) x 240 mm (D)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs / 2.9 kg
The High Current Pro 1200 is now available at select distributor, resellers, e-tailers and Iontech Technologies Inc., and come with exclusive five year warranty. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the High Current Pro 1200 is PHP 15, 748.
For more information One and One S3 enclosures, please visit the product page at http://www.antec.com/product.php?id=2468&fid=343.
About Antec, Inc.
For 26 years, Antec, Inc. has been the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets. Antec remains an industry pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products such as the P280 and SOLO II enclosures, and it has been independently recognized as the power supply manufacturer with the lowest return rate.
Antec continues to push the industry to its limits with many state-of-the art products like the Mini-ITX ISK Series and the functional, efficiently cooled Eleven Hundred gaming enclosure. Antec has also furthered the PSU market with the environmentally-friendly EarthWatts Series, the office-friendly VP Series for efficient, quiet power, and the gamer-specialized HCG and HCP Series for hours of reliable, continuous power. soundscience, a subsidiary of Antec, Inc., was created to manufacture audio and video-enabled lifestyle products, such as the soundscience rockus™ 3D | 2.1 speaker system, for the PC and home entertaining markets.
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with international marketing headquartered in Berlin, Germany. Antec has additional offices in The Netherlands, China and Taiwan. Please visit Antec online for more information.