In 2010, NZXT introduced its Phantom chassis – an aggressively designed, feature-rich case for mainstream users, gamers and enthusiasts alike. Now, NZXT is ready to make its direct successor, the Phantom 530, available in the Philippines.
Continuing the legacy of the original, the Phantom 530 was meticulously designed from the ground up, resulting in a refreshing new design. While creating the Phantom 530, the NZXT design team took every beloved aspect of the original and made it even better.
With up to 70% more cable management space, more airflow and even more liquid cooling support, the Phantom 530 features phenomenal support for even the most extreme performance builds.
Along with its fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages, the Phantom 530 features all of the latest NZXT technologies including a discrete SSD mount behind the motherboard tray, signature rear I/O LEDs, single channel 30W fan control with integrated 10-port fan hub, and steel 5.25” optical drive latches.
The Phantom 530’s extensive liquid cooling support includes Kraken X40/X60 compatibility and radiators of up to 360mm in size on top, 240mm in front and 240mm on bottom. Additionally, the new Phantom also features the largest window the Phantom line has ever seen, letting you show off the true beauty of your masterpiece, inside and out.
Price & Availability
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 235mm x 572mm x 543mm
- Material(s): Steel, Plastic
- Total Weight: 10.5 kg
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, EATX (322x272mm)
- External Connections: 1 x Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 3.0
Bays & Expansions
- External 5.25”: 3
- Internal 3.5” /2.5”: 6
- Internal 2.5″: 1 + 6
- Front: 2x140mm / 120mm or 1x200mm (1x200mm Included)
- Rear: 1x140mm (Included) / 120mm
- Bottom: 2x120mm
- Side 1x140mm
- Top 2x200mm / 140mm or 3x120mm
- Interior 1x120mm / 140mm
- CPU Cooler: 282mm (With Pivot Fan)
- VGA Card: 310mm (With Cage) / 444mm (Without Cage)
- 26mm (Lowest Point) / 34mm (Highest Point)