Along with its sleek mesh design, the Source 530 brings comprehensive air and liquid cooling support. With support for a 360mm radiator on top or 240mm radiator in front, the Source 530 offers native support for NZXT’s 280mm liquid cooler, the Kraken™ X60.
Additionally, the Source 530 brings unrivaled airflow options with support for up to nine fans: 3x 120mm or 2x 140mm fans on top, 2x 120mm, 2x 140mm or 1x 200mm fans in the front, 1x 120mm or 1x 140mm fan in the rear, 1x 120mm or 1x 140mm fan in the internal pivot slot and 2x 120mm fans on the bottom.
Designed for mainstream users, gamers, modders and enthusiasts alike, the new Source chassis offers an unprecedented variety of customization at its price point. Complete with NZXT’s signature modular hard drive cage design and full-coverage fan filters, the Source 530 is truly a high-performance chassis without the premium price.
The chassis also includes all of NZXT’s latest technologies: a discrete 2.5” SSD tray located behind the motherboard tray, an integrated 10-port fan hub, steel 5.25” latches and a rear I/O LED lighting system.
The Source 530 is available now in black for the suggested retail price of US$89.99.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 235 x 507 x 510mm
- Material(s): Steel, Plastic
- Total Weight: 9.2kg
- Motherboard Support: ITX, Micro-ATX, ATX, EATX (322 x 272mm)
- External Connections: 1 x Audio/Mic, 2 x USB 3.0, I/O LED, Power/Reset LED, 10-Port Fan Hub
Bays and Expansion Slots
- External 5.25”: 3
- Internal 3.5”: 6
- Internal 2.5”: 7 (1 behind motherboard tray)
- Expansion Slots: 8
- CPU Cooler: 183mm
- VGA Card: 310 (with HDD cages), 444mm (without HDD cages)
- Cable Management: 26mm (lowest point), 34mm (highest point)