SP/ Silicon Power, the world’s leading provider of memory storage solutions, unveils its latest USB 3.0 extra-rugged portable hard drive—Armor A60. Applying the exclusive shockproof and water-resistant materials and the integrated 360 °-covering enclosure design, Armor A60 promises complete data protection against all the hurts that would occur during daily operations. Meanwhile, Armor A60 has passed U.S. military-grade drop test and acquired international approval of water-resistant ability. In addition, Armor A60 features dashing designs with smooth finish and vivid colors, which appears to be the stylish storage for travelers, sports enthusiasts and businessmen on the go. Its round four angles would not wear and tear other things in your bag mutually.
Prevent Sliding & Shockproof
Armor A60 exercises the special surface texture that can not only allow anti-slip function but also keep the drive from damages caused by fingerprints and scratches. There are two green lines on the back and all around rubber on its side to stop itself from sliding on a table in accident.
Inheriting from the military-grade shockproof specialty of Armor series and internal suspension system, other normal PHDs only have one small point stuck on both sides of a hard disk to settle inside. In order to utilize its anti-damage capabilities, Armor A60 is engineered with incredibly strong construction that has passed the US military MIL-STD-810G (transit drop test).
SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive incorporates the ultra-rugged casing, which enable perfect buffer effect for all physical impacts and assure rigid protections against spraying water, IPX4 waterproof level making itself the toughest data guard for outdoor users.
SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive features modish and eye-catching appearance with intelligent applications for better functionality and durability to prevent crush and dust in USB ports by flipping lids. The innovative slot design is especially equipped for simple cable storing by which users can easily wrap the cables around the drive, and hook up two slots on both sides of the transmission cable itself to prevent from losing. Moreover, Armor A60 stands out with classic check pattern and modern streamline design that altogether demonstrate the unique sport fashion style.
Furthermore, Armor A60 introduces the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface that ensures ultimate ultra-fast data transfer speeds and offers users an extremely effortless and timesaving user experience. To better satisfy users’ different mobile needs, SP Armor A60 USB 3.0 portable hard drive offers three capacity options of 500GB, 1TB and 2TB. All Silicon Power portable hard drive products are backed by a 3-year warranty and come with the exclusive free download software—SP Widget, which provides seven major backup and security tools, and a 60-day trial version of NIS (Norton Internet Security).
- Pass the U.S. military drop-test standards MIL-STD 810G Method 516.6 Procedure IV (transit drop test), including specific height free fall test (122cm).
- Mark the IPX4 water-resistant level
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 compliant and backwards compatible with USB 2.0
- Cable carry design
- Advanced internal hard drive suspension system
- Easy to plug and use；no external adapter required
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimension：138.5 x 85.9 x 23.2 mm
- Weight：228~280 g (by capacity)
- Material：Plastic/ Rubber
- Interface：USB 3.0 / USB 2.0 compatible
- Data transfer rates：Max. 5 Gbps (USB 3.0 Mode); Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
- Power supply：DC5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Supported operating systems：Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Linux 2.6.31 or later, Mac OS 10.5 or later
- Operating temperature：5℃~ 55℃
- Storage temperature：-40℃~ 70℃
- Warranty：3-year warranty