TOAST, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment, has welcome news for Crusaders Quest fans. Start the quest to reconstruct the Soulbound Weapons and finally defeat the impossibly malicious machines of the Frozen Tundra!
In the latest chapter, Crusaders Quest dove headlong into its retro roots, producing a magic-tech villain of terrible destructive power. Nemesis, the new villain, is the apex of robotic AI, looking to harness the power of the Goddesses for his weapons of war. But the Frozen Tundra has proved too great a challenge for some brave Crusaders.
The Fortress of Souls gives players the much needed opportunity to build powerful weapons of might and magic to fight the swarming hordes of metallic war machines. By defeating Lord Soltar and restoring the Soulbound weapons locked away in the lower reaches of his shadow-streaked fortress, Crusaders will sweep through the snowy fields like an unstoppable gust of wind!
In this unholy pit of despair, only one Hero can brave the halls at a time. So your team of Crusaders must be diverse and large enough to conquer Lord Soltar’s dungeon as a team. Be sure to upgrade your Heroes, and save your 6* Crusaders for the final battle with the mastermind behind this seditious stronghold.
To celebrate this update, Crusaders Quest starts various in-game events. From 17th to 23rd, it is a ‘Week of Happiness’. Players can get items such as Hamburger, Milk and even Honor and Jewel by just logging in to the game. Until 20th, Players can get extra Jewels when they purchase Jewels and they can get more rewards in any of the episode as chances of obtaining reward boxes are increased.
Also players should not miss ‘Rare Heroes are Coming to Town’ and ‘One Shot One Kill’ promotion which increases chances of obtaining 1) premium heroes in Premium Contract and 2) popular heroes including Giparang, No.9 and Hikari, respectively.
Key Features of the Update
- Fight the master of darkness, Lord Soltar, as he seeks to add more Crusaders to his collection of lost souls.
- Restore the Soulbound weapons to the Heroes destined to wield them!
- Receive new quests from the Legendary Heroes: Sigruna, d’Artagnan, and Maria.
- Embrace your cowardice against the World Bosses by purchasing weapons outright from the shop with the new Premium Weapon Box, and receive a 4-6* Weapon to use against the forces of evil!
- Check the Wikia for more details: http://crusadersquest.wikia.com/wiki/Crusaders_Quest_Wiki
For more information about ‘Crusaders Quest’ and TOAST, please visit its official website.
- https://www.facebook.com/CrusadersQuest (Facebook)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_8RmYrAmz0 (Gameplay)
- https://twitter.com/crusadersquest (Twitter)
- https://instagram.com/playcrusadersquest/ (Instagram)
- http://www.toast.com/ (TOAST Website, publishing brand of NHN Entertainment)
- http://community.toast.com/forum/crusaders-quest-cq (Forum)