For the first time, Bethesda Softworks held their press conference at the Electronic Entertainment Expo on the first day, and the fans were not disappointed.
Let’s make a rundown on what Bethesda had presented at their recent press conference:
New details for Fallout 4
After their reveal for Fallout 4 a few days ago, Bethesda is sure is ready to give out new information for the latest installment to the fabled franchise.
A Special Edition package was announced where a replica of the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy will be included in the package, you can attach your smartphone in the Pip-Boy and use it as a second screen
- Much detailed character customization, the same character creator tool used by Bethesda to generate NPCs
- Fallout 4 is running on a next-gen version of Bethesda’s Creation Engine
- Dialog can be seen in first-person or third-person view
- Command your loyal dog companion by pointing at objects
- You can use your smartphone with an app to be used as a second screen experience
- You can build anything in your environment, including your own settlement where NPCs will arrive at your settlement and grow
- Raiders will attack your settlement and you can defend it in tower defense style
- You can craft different attachments and weapons, you can even customize your power armor
A Fallout mobile called Fallout Shelter was also announced and will be available for the iOS right after the press conference
The new, more violent Doom game
The latest Doom game promises to be more fast-paced and more violent similar to the classic original
Dishonored 2 revealed
Previously leaked, it has finally confirmed that Dishonored will be getting a follow up game. The latest installment lets you control two characters; namely Corvo from the original game and Emily Kaldwin, the orphaned princess during the intro portion of the first game.
Along with Dishonored 2, Dishonored Definitive Edition was also announced for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Also announced at the press conference were Battlecry and The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited
And The Elder Scrolls Legends