The in-development strategy game has changed its name and now has a Steam Concept Page.
Boomzap’s current project has been renamed and is now called Legends of Callasia. Along with that was the introduction of the launch of their Steam Concept page, where players can check out Legends of Callasia where they can interact with the rest of the community and share feedback for the improvement of the game. Boomzap is currently preparing to launch the Greenlight campaign for the game in order to get it approved to become available on the Steam game platform.
You can head straight to their Steam Concept page for more details:
About Legends of Callasia:
Legends of Callasia is a simultaneous turn-based single and multiplayer fantasy world conquest strategy game with no hotseat waiting. Choose from a wide range of heroes – The Hundred Kingdoms, The Faeborne, The Revenant – and conquer lands through single player campaigns, or battle against friends through online multiplayer in board game-style maps. Use cards against your enemies or boost your armies and rule the world!
- Classic fantasy world conquest strategy game with simple, intuitive controls
- Endless strategies through wide range of heroes, units, maps, and more
- Auto-resolve battle mode with two attack phases: missile and melee
- Single player campaigns: follow the war of the races across the lands
- Turn-based multiplayer game with simultaneous plan and resolution cycle: ranked and casual play, friend finder, rankings, leaderboards, and no hotseat waiting
- Pay once and play: no free to play, no ads, no pay to win
- Website: http://legends.boomzap.com
- Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/
- Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/