Boomzap has soft-launched Monster Roller on the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store with Taglish (Tagalong and English) language support. This is only exclusive to the Philippines.
Recently it has won Game of the Year at ESGS Indie Arena 2015 and Best Art at the Game Developers Association of the Philippines (GDAP) Game Awards 2015. It is a monster collecting game with a strategic slot machine battle system. Hatch, raise and train monsters to fight against your friends in online PVP or explore solo adventures offline.
About the Game:
Explore the world of Monster Roller. The world of Monster Roller is a vast, colorful land full of wild monsters! As a Roller, your duty is to tame these wild monsters that have taken over ruins, taverns, and ancient castles. Hatch and collect over 20 monsters plus their evolved forms, with more to follow — all available in offline play!
Battle in the Arena. Monsters and their human Rollers battle for dominion and wealth. Raise unique monsters and employ different strategies to defeat your friends in live, online PVP.
- Small game size. The entire game, with over 40 monsters (including evolves) is all under 50 MB.
- Play offline or online. Play offline solo adventures against the computer or online in PVP.
- Collect and use over 40 unique monsters and 12 unique eggs. Each monster has its unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Determine how your monster grows. When monsters level up, you have a say in how they grow — do they gain in attack, heal factor, or HP?
- Play for free. Every egg type in the store can be earned just by playing the game. We do not use gems or energy.