And even your Dual Shock 4 controller without any cables on your PC.
Sony Computer Entertainment has revealed that they will be bringing their streaming game service PlayStation Now to the PC and laptop. PC users can now experience up to 400 classic PlayStation games on their rig, from God of War to Ratchet & Clank and many more.
To make it work, you need to download the PlayStation Now windows app and subscribe to the service, and to make sure if the app works, here are the system requirements:
- Windows 7 (SP1), 8.1 or 10
- 3.5 GHz Intel Core i3 or 3.8 GHz AMD A10 or faster
- 300 MB or more; 2 GB or more of RAM
- Sound card; USB port
- A minimum 5Mbps connection is required to use PS Now on any device.
- A wired Internet connection for the optimal experience is always recommended.
There is also the USB wireless adapter for the Dual Shock 4 controller, where players can use the controller for the PC. It will be available for $24.99. Though the Dual Shock 4 controller can play on the PC via USB cable, the wireless option will add a new option for players who wants to use the controller to their PCs.
The PlayStation Now service is available for $19.99 per month and $44.99 for three months.