Now you can play it on your Android devices.
Boomzap Entertainment has released their latest patch update for Legends of Callasia that provided some balance tweaks to the game, and another great news is that the game is also heading to the Android devices, so you can play the game on any of your Android tablets or phones.
You can read more of the patch notes here for all the changes in the latest patch:
Patch Notes v18.104.22.168
- Reduced Wraith’s Def to 3 from 4.
- Reduced Death Knights Def to 42 from 44.
- Fixed bug with Karol’s starting army being all melee units.
- Adjusted Defender stats to 15 atk/23 def from 18 atk/20 def
- Adjusted Onager stats to 15 atk/15 def from 13 atk/13 def
- Adjusted Earthquake card to also prevent army movement
- Adjusted Scavengers card to be available to all factions
- Adjusted Raise the Dead card to only last 1 turn
- Fixed issue with Bribery also affecting player when played on a battle with neutrals
- Added Lake Aquil (4P) map.
- Added North Sweetpine to Kingdom of Caglia to properly follow the kingdom border
- Fixed miscellaneous reported bugs.
- Do not trigger suspicious behaviour notification from own activities.
- Fix various issues when dragging long paths.
- Remove awakening sickness which makes newly-awakened heroes act last in initiative order.
You can get a copy of Legend of Callasia from the following platforms
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1055987925
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boomzap.aot