WEBZEN, a global developer and publisher of free-to-play games, today soft-launched a new pixel hero RPG, Knight Fever, in Canada and Germany.
Knight Fever is a retro-style RPG, featuring fast-paced casual gameplay and intense strategic battles. A sequel to Buff Knight, the massive hit and 2014 Korea Indie Game winner, Knight Fever allows players to delve into the world of swords and pixels while battling numerous monsters to protect each lane.
WEBZEN has partnered with the developer, Buff Studio, to bring Knight Fever to the global market.
Knight Fever is now available for free download on Android devices via Google Play in Canada and Germany.
Knight Fever overview:
- Rediscover a blend of genres in one game! Set in a medieval fantasy realm with a nostalgic, retro style and quirky overtones, Knight Fever is a combination of fast-paced defensive strategy and side-scrolling adventure, with an extra helping of RPG! Level up your heroes and awaken them to greater heights!
- Engage in a hero’s journey! With a story chock-full of silly and whimsical antics, follow a hero’s quest to knighthood while he battles to slay the demon lord and his army!
- Form the ultimate team! Meet adventurers along the way and have them join your party!
Pick from a line-up of knights, spearmen, archers, wizards and many more!
- Battle hordes of enemies! From slime to orcs, all the way to nefarious, unspeakable beasts, the hero and his companions will never catch a break! Explore hundreds of exciting levels and fight through various challenges, each set in different environments!
- Enhance your hero! Each hero possesses a number of abilities that they can use during battle.
- Achievements and leaderboards! Track your growth with a plethora of achievements and earn rewards!
To celebrate the soft launch of Knight Fever, there will many in-game, community and social media events. Be on the look out, and don’t miss the chance to grab free swag!