Ortigas, Pasig—RAPOO Philippines presented their new brand, VPRO, to compete in the professional gaming peripheral market.
What differentiates their lineup from the existing brands in the market is “offer great value for money, without being pretentious”.
Part of their initial launch lineup are the following:
- V810 – Keyboard – non conflict design, no ghosting (adjustable RGB, pulsing, has a detachable magnetic wrist rest)
- V500RGB Alloy – (500 series is the compact series)
- V700RGB Alloy – (108 keys)
- V500S Alloy
- V500S Crystal
- V500L – has function keys, and is the most durable design.
- V51S – has function keys. ENTRY LEVEL
- V510 – Spill Resistant
- V310 – Mouse (HAS ARM CORE, 12000 FPS tracking) Top of the line
- V26 – Mouse
- V210 – Mouse
- VH600 – Audio Headset (Wired) – Surround, and Karaoke Mode has Vibration
- VH200 – Lightweight, mic is hidden, volume controls are in the earpiece.
All products have RGB color customization.
Building a competitive e-Sports team is a pending part of this strategy, as with what Razer and ROG have done in recent years. Their plans for the Philippine market remains unseen for the future, as they have to gauge the market temperature for such a move.
RAPOO VPRO will be available in retail starting this May.
RAPOO VPRO was launched in CES 2015.
You can also find their full Press Release here: Rapoo VPRO Why So Serious PR