BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia announce today that 「GINTAMA PROJECT LAST GAME」 will be available in Japanese voice-over and English subtitles for Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia). The game will be available for the PlayStation®4 on both physical and digital version.
After four years, there are finally updates for the Gintama game! 「GINTAMA PROJECT LAST GAME」 is the first full-scale action game project for PlayStation® 4 software. The exact title of the game is to be confirmed, and the current name will be used as reference to this project. More details about the gameplay will be released in due time, so please follow our Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia Facebook page for more information!
EARLY BONUS VOTE – PICK YOUR DESIRED BONUS ITEM!
To commemorate the announcement of 「GINTAMA PROJECT LAST GAME」, we are opening a vote for fans to decide their desired early purchase bonus DLC item. The decision in your hands, so start voting now!
· Week 1: 15th July 2017 ~
· Week 2: 21st July 2017 ~
· Week 3: 28th July 2017 ~
· Week 4: 4th August 2017 ~ 16th August 2017
Terms and conditions for the vote as follows:
· Voting will last for 4 weeks
· Every week there will be a popularity vote between 2 choices. The winning choice will be rolled over to the next week.
· The vote will be carried out at the same period across Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia and South Korea.
· The most popular (winning) entry will be used for the bonus item.
· Final results will be posted on the BNEAsia Facebook at a later date.
· Voting can be done once a day.
「GINTAMA PROJECT LAST GAME」 will be available both physically and digitally for the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines).