Dark Souls fans will need to mark these dates on the calendar as BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia today announced the Network Test client schedule for the upcoming DARK SOULS: REMASTERED. In May and during 2 days, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players will be able to discover the treacherous land of Lordran! Network Test on Nintendo Switch will arrive later.
Specific schedule is below as players need to register and download the game in advance:
- Available Now: Network Test client will be deployed and downloadable for players from PlayStation Network and Microsoft Store
- May 8th 12:00 GMT+8: Network Test client is not available for download anymore.
- May 11th-12th: First players will be able to access the network test and tread on Lordran’s lands, meet their inhabitants and fight their treacherous enemies. Network test schedule is below:
- 1st session: May 11th 17:00 to 22:00 GMT+8 for Southeast Asia territories
- 2nd session: May 12th 17:00 to 22:00 GMT+8 for Southeast Asia territories
DARK SOULS: REMASTERED will be available on May 24th, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and STEAM® for PC. The Nintendo Switch version will be available this summer.