Ubisoft announced that Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 is available now on the Xbox One family of devices including the Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC, including Standard, Gold, Ultimate and Collector’s editions.
As a veteran Agent of The Division, players will be able take back a post-pandemic Washington D.C solo or in 4-player coop through a compelling campaign. As they will fight their way through a 1:1 scale transformed Washington D.C. where roving factions are fighting for control of the city, players will discover a true living and breathing world, filled with people and many activities to engage in. Agents will drive enemy factions out and reduce their zone of influence, allowing civilians to gain in strength and provide more help to the players. To complete this massive scope, Agents can also get into the two PvP modes of Conflict and the unique Dark Zone experience, which combines the fun of PvE with constant threat and potential of exciting PvP combat.
After completing the main campaign, the world will be invaded by the most challenging faction players will have to face, the Black Tusk, opening up a whole new range of tools and activities, as part of the game’s endgame-first philosophy.
Additionally, players can look forward to novel, unique and diverse activities long after completing the main campaign, beginning with a full year of free post-launch content that includes:
- Tidal Basin, which releases shortly after launch, will reveal a new challenging stronghold held by the Black Tusks;
- Operation Dark Hours, also releasing soon after launch, will be the first 8-player raid in the history of The Division;
- Episode 1, D.C. Outskirts: Expeditions, releasing in Summer 2019, will take players to the surrounding areas of Washington to fight for the liberation of the city in two additional main missions, a new game mode to investigate the fate of a lost convoy, encountering unexpected threats along the way;
- Episode 2: Pentagon: The Last Castle, releasing in Fall 2019, will have additional main missions, with players storming the Pentagon to unveil the secrets that hide beneath one of America’s most iconic locations;
- Episode 3, releasing in Winter 2019 will close the first chapter of The Division 2 story and pave the way for more content to come.
For players who want to get their hands on new content as soon as possible, the Year 1 Pass will grant players the following:
- 7-day early access to All Year 1 Episodes narrative content;
- Instant access to all Year 1 Specializations as they release;
- 8 Classified Assignments revealing more about the fall of D.C.;
- Exclusive cosmetics and additional in-game activities, such as base of operations projects and bounties.
For more information on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, please visit: tomclancy-thedivision.ubisoft.com. For the latest news on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 and all of Ubisoft’s games, visit Ubisoft News: news.ubisoft.com.