Get ready to explore the heart of Cuba in Overwatch’s newest map, Havana. Discover the old colonial fortifications and fight through the colorful streets of this coastal city, now available on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Havana is a new Escort map set in the region where one of the infamous members of Talon’s council, Maximilien, operated.
In addition, The Overwatch League revealed starters for the 2019 All-Star Game, Powered by Intel, as voted on by fans from around the world.
- Seong-Hyun “Jjonak” Bang — New York Excelsior, support
- Yeon-Jun “Ark” Hong — Washington Justice, support
- Jae-Hyeok “Carpe” Lee — Philadelphia Fusion, DPS
- Do-Hyeon “Pine” Kim — New York Excelsior, DPS
- Gael “Poko” Gouzerch — Philadelphia Fusion, tank
- Cameron “Fusions” Bosworth — Boston Uprising, tank
- Je-Hong “Ryujehong” Ryu — Seoul Dynasty, support
- Xianyao “Yveltal” Li — Chengdu Hunters, support
- Hu “JinMu” Yi — Chengdu Hunters, DPS
- Byung-Sun “Fleta” Kim — Seoul Dynasty, DPS
- Qiulin “Guxue” Xu — Hangzhou Spark, tank
- Menghan “Ameng” Ding — Chengdu Hunters, tank
Coaches were picked from teams with the best records in Stage 1. The Atlantic roster will be coached by New York’s Hyeon-Sang “Pavane” Yu, while the Pacific team is helmed by the Vancouver Titans’ Ji-Sub “PaJion” Hwang.
In addition to the starters listed above, 12 additional players from each division will be named All-Stars and will be eligible to compete in the skill games and the main event. Those players will be selected via player, coach, broadcast talent and staff voting and will be revealed next week.
Also announced today: the All-Star Arcade Presented by State Farm custom game modes that players will be participating in. As decided by fan vote, they include:
- Healers Never Die — 6v6. Supports only. One hero limit. Control (Nepal)
- Sibling Rivalry — 6v6. Three Genjis and three Hanzos per team. Assault (Hanamura)
- Thanks, but No Tanks – 6v6. No tanks. One hero limit. Hybrid (Blizzard World)
- Terrible, Terrible Damage — 6v6. Damage only. One hero limit. Hybrid (Hollywood)
- Keeping the Peace – 6v6. McCree only. Escort (Tiebreaker – Route 66)
More information on game mode formats is available at overwatchleague.com.
The Overwatch League exclusive 2019 All-Star legendary skins for support heroes Mercy and Lúcio are now available! Both skins can be redeemed for 200 Overwatch League Tokens in-game starting from today. Fans can purchase tokens in-game, or by watching Overwatch League matches on Twitch. Fans tuning in to All-Stars on Twitch will earn double token drops. More information on token drops is available at overwatchleague.com.
The All-Star Arcade Presented by State Farm, the T-Mobile Talent Takedown, and the Widowmaker 1v1 will take place on Wednesday, May 15, starting at 6 p.m. PDT on Twitch, overwatchleague.com, and ESPN2. The Overwatch League 2019 All-Star Game powered by Intel will be broadcast at 6 p.m. PDT on May 16 on Twitch, overwatchleague.com, and ESPNEWS, with a re-broadcast at 9 p.m. PDT on ESPN2.
During both days of All-Stars, Twitch will be offering a free trial of the Overwatch League Command Center—which allows viewers to pick their favorite in-game POVs. Click here to get more information about Command Center and all the benefits of All-Access Pass on Twitch.
The final week of Stage 2 of the Overwatch League takes place this week from Thursday through Sunday. Tune in to see which eight teams will compete in the Stage 2 Playoffs, beginning May 9.