BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia is pleased to announce the relaunch of the action role-playing game CODE VEIN for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via STEAM, slated for release in 2019 in Southeast Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia).
Since the announcement last year regarding the release postponement, we continued to improve the game with our development teams to deliver a better game experience for everyone.
CODE VEIN Network Test
With this relaunch, a Network Test will be conducted for PlayStation 4 and XBox One. In this network test, we would like to invite interested parties as Network Testers for the game to carry out a pre-server stress test. The Network Test consists of extensive server stress testing to verify various online system features of the game. Please see below for more details.
Outline of Network Test
- Network Test commencement: Tentative in mid-May
- Estimated no. of Network Testers: 30,000
- Platform: PlayStation 4, XBox One
Network Test registration period:
- PlayStation 4: 9th May 2019, 10:00 to 24th May 2019, 23:59 (GMT+8)
- Xbox One: To be confirmed
Network Test registration link: https://enq876.bn-ent.net/
- Registration requires a Bandai Namco ID . (※ If you have registered once, there is no need to register after the second time).
- Only one entry per person.
- Answers cannot be changed after submission.
- Language of registration form will be changed according to users’ region detected.
- Successful applicant will be notified by email.
Network Tester Requirements
- Age 17 and above
- Owns a PlayStation 4 or Xbox One with a stable internet connection.
- Has a valid account for the respective gaming platform.
Acceptance of the Network Test Terms and Agreement:
Information on the Network Test
In this network test, players can enjoy the playthrough of the game’s prologue as well as the chance to explore the Depths field, “Town of Sacrifice”.
The protagonist woke up in a strange place with a mysterious girl who was snuggled up beside them and their memories all gone. Realizing that they were taken in as slaves to collect “Blood Beads”, they finally understand the imminent situation of the vampires who were left behind in the red mist “Vein”.
Experience 1: Playthrough of game’s prologue
Player can experience the prologue of the story and field exploration of the game. With the character customization features in it, player can change the outlook freely and create their own favorite vampire.
Experience 2: Depths field, “Town of Sacrifice” (Network Test Version)
“Depths” is an unknown area that lies deep in the land of Vein. Inside “Depths”, there are many demons hail and several powerful bosses. The final goal of this deep exploration into the world of “Depths” is to defeat the enemies and obtain three “Keys” to get into the closed door where the final boss awaits.
In the Network Test Version of “Town of Sacrifice”
- There are many “Gifts” where the protagonist (player) could master and customize with.
- Unique multiplayer experience as player collaborate with other players to defeat powerful enemies together.
For a more challenging experience, a special “High Difficulty” is set, where the strength of the enemies is higher than the midway main game progression (approximately level 40 or more).
Not just challenging bosses lurking within the “Depths”, there are also more features to look forward to such as the characters, weapons and other powerful “Blood Vein” in the multiplayer mode.