Brawlhalla’s 46th Legend, Petra, brings her Orb and Gauntlets to the halls of Valhalla from Terminus, the dystopian prison realm that Petra calls home.
Born in the chaotic nexus dimension that contains Terminus, Petra was as wild and ungovernable as her native world. From Petra’s humble beginnings buying and selling forbidden items, she fought her way up through turf wars, eventually winning control of Terminus. Before Terminus was a prison, it was a mine – the only source in the multiverse of the cryptic ore called Darkheart. The power and danger of Darkheart was so great the gods folded Terminus into its own dimension and declared it eternally bound just to quarantine the ore. Darkheart became the ultimate cosmic contraband.
Some say Petra was infected by Darkheart, others say she unlocked its power. Whatever the truth, it changed her life forever, and has brought that mythic ore and the strength it imbues to Valhalla. In Valhalla, Petra is quarrelsome, violent, brooding, unruly, and very well-liked.
Petra’s signature moves for Orb and Gauntlets are:
- Side Signature – Charges up her Darkheart energy, then blasts her orb out as a projectile to the direction she’s facing.
- Down Signature – Lifts into the air, charges her orb, then sends a huge blast of energy downward onto her enemies.
- Neutral Signature – Sends out a flurry of energy blasts diagonally upwards, with one final blast to send her enemies flying.
- Side Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to propel forward, then connect with a flurry of punches.
- Down Signature – Teleports behind her enemy, punches, teleports back in front of her enemy to catch them, then finishes them off with an energy blast from her palm.
- Neutral Signature – Uses her Darkheart energy to supercharge an uppercut and propel herself diagonally upwards.
Developed by Blue Mammoth, Brawlhalla is an epic free-to-play platform fighting game that brings players to the fight for glory in the halls of Valhalla. Choosing from over 40 unique characters, players can jump into single-player and co-op modes as well as online and local competitions. With more than 25 million players, Brawlhalla is available on PC, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, and the Nintendo Switch system.
For more information on Brawlhalla, please visit: http://www.brawlhalla.com