Let’s break it down! Summer Games is back in 2019, and Blizzard’s kicking it off with a new event feature, Weekly Challenges. In addition to the new rewards you’ll be able to earn, your favorite cosmetic unlocks from years past will be available, giving you a chance to catch up on rewards you may have missed. Login from July 17 through August 6 to get in on the Summer Games fun! Check out the event site and the Summer Games launch video, which show off the new cosmetics, and outlines the basics of the Weekly Challenges.
NEW EVENT FEATURE: WEEKLY CHALLENGES
- Weekly Challenges introduce a new way for players to unlock limited-time rewards every week for playing Overwatch.
- 9 wins in Quick Play, Competitive Play, or the Arcade grant players limited-time sprays, player icons, and an epic skin on top of standard earnings normally received for playing Overwatch.
- Once the week’s challenge has expired, the rewards will be replaced by a new set of sprays and icons, along with a new epic skin for the new week.
- This year’s Summer Games includes 4 new Legendary skins and 3 new Epic skins.
- New cosmetics also include 1 highlight intro, 2 emotes, 3 victory poses, 9 new player icons and 2 new sprays.
EXTRA PRIZES AWAIT YOU!
Overwatch players from Southeast Asia can earn additional loots by participating in the Summer Game Weekly challenge – Play and Win Extra Prizes! Sign up with your Battle.net account and play as many games as you can to rack up your wins in any game modes. The top 11 players ranked by the number of wins each week can take Doomfist Statue or Blizzard Balance home! For more information,visit https://blizz.ly/SEASummer