NIS America is excited to announce that Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo is available today in North America and will launch on February 21 in Europe and February 28 in Oceania. Psikyo Shooting Stars Bravo along with Psikyo Shooting Stars Alpha will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch as two separate collections that bring together Psikyo’s greatest hits!
- Samurai Aces Episode I – The Shogun’s daughter has been kidnapped by an evil cult, and it is up to six unlikely heroes to rescue her before she is sacrificed to resurrect a demon god!
- Samurai Aces Episode II: TENGAI – The militaristic cult Shinrano has captured the Shogun’s daughter in order to sacrifice her to their demon god. The only ones that can stop them are a group of misfits that must rise up to become heroes!
- Samurai Aces Episode III: SENGOKU CANNON – The third installment marks the series’ first venture outside of the arcade, bringing all the classic action and adventure to home consoles for the first time.
- GUNBIRD – What do a witch girl, a robot, an adventurer with a jetpack, a martial artist, and a monkey warrior have in common? They all seek the pieces of a magic mirror in order to make a wish!
- GUNBIRD 2 – Six quirky warriors face a mighty challenge: claim the legendary potion of a divine god in order to fulfill their grandest wishes!
- GUNBARICH – A spin-off title of the “Gunbird” series, the young witch Marion and her anchor-wielding classmate Gurutan star in this charming game of colorful blocks.
- Pixel Perfect: Experience classic shooters beautifully rendered in high definition.
- Play Your Way: Choose between horizontal mode and vertical “TATE” Mode, or hand a Joy-Con to a friend for some couch co-op fun!
- Unlimited Quarters: Six shooters, six stories, and an infinite supply of ammo jam-packed in one game