BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia announced that MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON, the 2-on-2 EXTREME VS arcade fighting game, will be launching on July 30, 2020 for PlayStation 4.
Set in the globally iconic GUNDAM universe, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON enables players to take 2-on-2 combat to the next level with Mobile Suits spanning the entire breadth of the franchise’s history. In total, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON features 183 playable units from 36 different GUNDAM iterations, each with unique abilities designed to match any fan’s personal playstyle. Players can choose between three different EX BURST Systems—FIGHTING BURST, EXTEND BURST and SHOOTING BURST—to coordinate with allies and lay waste to all that stand—or fly—in their way!
How to Register for the Network Test Guide
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment will be conducting a network test from Saturday, April 25, 2020 at 6 pm to Monday, April 27, 2020 at 10 am. More information listed below:
[Details for Network Test]
- Implementation period: Saturday, April 25, 2020, 18:00 – Monday, April 27, 10:00
- Target platform: PlayStation 4
- Application period for testers: Tuesday, March 24, 2020 – Friday, April 10, 2020
- Qualification requirements:
- 12 years old or older
- Own PlayStation 4 and have an internet connection
- Have a valid account available on the target platform
- Sign up via the tester recruitment special page: https://bnent.asia/MBONNT
*There are limited slots for the Network Test and codes will be given out on a first-come-first-serve basis. Registration for Network Test will be closed if all slots are filled. *Timings and details are subject to change.
- About playable units and stages
- Playable units: 183
- Stage: 36 stages
- Testable modes
- Player Match: A mode where you can create/search a room with your own rules and conditions. You can play 2-on-2 online battle with up to 18 players.
- Casual Match: A mode where you can play a single battle online. Start the match immediately after selecting the unit. It is ideal for casual enjoyment.
- Free Battle: This mode allows you to freely adjust the setting such as the units, team, stage, and other various conditions to your preferences, and play against the CPU whose difficulty can be adjusted.
More details of each mode will be released on the official website (https://g-rwee.ggame.jp/) at a later date * This page will be in Japanese.
Exclusively on the console version, MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON, will have exclusive MAXI BOOST mission as well as three new Mobile Suits: Montero, Zaku Amazing and, as an Early Purchase Bonus, Gundam Barbatos Lupus Rex.
Also check out these series featured in MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM EXTREME VS. MAXIBOOST ON
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
- Mobile Suit Gundam F91
- Mobile Suit Victory Gundam
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
- After War Gundam X
- Turn A Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 the Movie: A Wakening of the Trailblazer
- Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
- Mobile Suit Gundam AGE
- Gundam Reconguista in G
- Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans
- GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket
- Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team
- Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Igloo
- Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt
- Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Destiny
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack: Beltorchika’s Children
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED C.E. 73 -Stargazer-
- Gundam Sentinel
- Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway’s Flash
- Mobile Suit Gundam MSV
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00V
- GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS A-R
- GUNDAM EXA