Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness (or just “Perfect Gold”) is a coming-of-age yuri visual novel about two former friends who escape detention in order to celebrate the Sunflower Festival. Set in the magical city of Castlecoast, readers get to know Audrey Clary, an alchemy student and heiress who secretly dreams of a different life, and Marion LaRue, a rebellious elemental magic student in search of someone she once loved.
As the reader, your choices affect the outcome of Audrey and Marion’s day together.
- A Lesbian Story for the Lesbians: Follow a heartwarming, slice-of-life story between two girls as they get a second chance at love and friendship.
- 2 Playable POV Characters: See the story unfold through the eyes of Audrey and Marion.
- Vibrant Visuals: Immerse yourself in the magical city of Castlecoast, brought to life by animated characters, backgrounds & illustrations.
- Interactive Dialogue Choices: How would you like Audrey and Marion’s day to end? Your choice will determine which of the two unique endings they will get.
- Original Soundtrack: Listen to beautifully composed music tracks that accentuate the story’s most emotional beats.
Like the previous titles, Yangyang wants to deliver another quality experience to the players. This June, they will be launching a Kickstarter campaign that will help bring that much-needed level of polish to Perfect Gold, including full English voice acting!
They will also be teaming up once again with Sound Cadence Studios and a cast of talented professional voice actors to help bring the characters to life.