Developer gumi Inc., in partnership with publisher SQUARE ENIX invites players to an exciting FINAL FANTASY I-themed event in the hit tactical mobile RPG WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, featuring familiar characters and quest maps inspired by locations from the beloved RPG that captivated audiences upon its release in Japan in 1987. Beginning July 29 through August 11, players can summon an exclusive character from the original FINAL FANTASY I and earn valuable rewards and bonuses.
Collaboration content is as follows:
- FINAL FANTASY I Collaborative Summons – Players can summon the brand-new UR unit
Warrior of Light from FINAL FANTASY I for a limited-time. Warrior of Light can perform the powerful
Limit Burst “Crystal Braver.” The UR Vision Card “Death Machine,” featuring the infamous enemy from FINAL FANTASY I, is also available to summon. During the collaboration period, players can perform a 3 Step-Up Summon which guarantees a Light Element UR Unit on Step 3.
- FFI High Difficulty Ex-Quest – Players can earn the “Armor of Light” Crafting Recipe by clearing this FFI-themed High Difficulty Ex-Quest.
- FINAL FANTASY I-inspired Chocobo Expedition Area – Apart from the usual unit EXP and Gil, players can earn FFI Event Medals and Warrior of Light Unit Shards through a new Chocobo Expedition where players can explore Matoya’s Cave.
- Login Bonus – All players can earn up to 2,500 Visiore, a Rare Summon Ticket, Rainbow Vision Sphere and more by simply logging into the game daily.
- Summer 2020 Facebook Lottery Giveaway – Players who like the official WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Facebook page and react to the specific campaign post will have a chance to win up to 50,000 Visiore. Check out the official Facebook page for additional details.
Additionally, now through August 7, all players can perform a free 10x Summon, which guarantees an MR unit or better, once per day for a total of ten free summons.