In the last decade, the popularity of mobile gaming has reached a whole new level. Cheap internet plans, smartphone specs and the engagement of game developers for the mobile gaming have played a great role in this. For Battler Royale games like PUBG and Fortnite, a variety of phone game controllers are also available to enrich the gaming experience. But still, many mobile game players want to play their favorite games on the PC since playing on a big screen always an amazing experience. Here, we are going to tell you how you can play your favorite mobile games on PC with an emulator.
Mobile Game Emulator: What It Is?
This program or software is compatible with the PC and simulates the environment and behavior of mobile phone on the PC. So basically, it creates an Android-like environment on Windows or Mac.
For this, we will use special software, an emulator. Among those available on the market, BlueStacks is one of the best, trusted, safe, and powerful tool. So, with a mobile game emulator on a PC, you can play all the games that you have downloaded to your mobile phone on your computer.
Install an Android emulator On Computer
First of all, you should know that it is free to download and install an Android emulator for PC. Most of the time, they are very easy to install and only take a few minutes. Since we think BlueStacks is among the best mobile emulator for PC so we have made a guide to install it easily.
- Firstly, go to the official site of Bluestacks
- Secondly, now navigate to the download page and click the green “Download BlueStacks” option
- Thirdly, the download of the .exe file will start after a window asking where you want to save the file appears on the screen.
- Fourthly, now click twice “BlueStacksInstaller” icon on your desktop to install the emulator
- The installation time can take several minutes. It takes time for the Android engine to start
- Sixthly, BlueStacks will open automatically once the installation is complete.
Now it will ask you to sign in to your Google account so that it can check your Android environment and any games that you have already downloaded. Remember to log into the account that you have your games on.
System Requirements to Play Mobile Games on a Computer
As with everything, there are minimum system requirements and a recommended configuration. First of all, note that with most emulators you can set up many functions and adjust the properties of the emulator according to the performance of your PC.
Here is the recommended configuration (for really optimal performance):
- OS – Windows 10 or MacOs Sierra
- CPU – Intel Core i5 with activated virtualization extension in the BIOS
- Graphics card – Intel/Nvidia/ATI
- RAM – 6 GB or more
- HDD – SSD (or Fusion)
- Current graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset supplier.
The fact is that the gaming experience is better if your PC is more powerful. There are also many alternatives to Bluestacks to look for. Now you know how to play mobile computer games. Now all you have to do is try it out. You will see there are hundreds of mobile games available to download on PC.