Game publisher PLAYISM and WHY SO SERIOUS? in cooperation with KADOKAWA are proud to announce that the full version of 2D action-exploration title Record of Lodoss War -Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- – based on the classic Japanese fantasy series Record of Lodoss War – has been officially released on Steam on March 27th, 2021.
The 2D action title detailing the events leading up to Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant is finally complete!
Record of Lodoss War -Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- was developed under the close supervision of original creator Ryo Mizuno, and features Deedlit – heroine of the original series – in a 2D action-adventure setting. This title portrays the as-of-yet unknown story of Deedlit leading up to 2019’s Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant. Not only is this a must-play for Record of Lodoss War fans, but first-time players can jump into the game easily as well.
Deedlit suddenly awakens in an unfamiliar place. Where is she? Why is she here? With no one around to reply, there is only silence. Deedlit begins to wander, in search of answers… In this full release, the mysteries of the labyrinth into which Deedlit has wandered will be revealed. The heart-wrenching climax leads directly into the latest installment in the series, Record of Lodoss War: Diadem of the Covenant…
- Use spirits, various weapons, and magical powers to make your way through a sprawling maze in this action-exploration game.
- Defeat enemies to use “Soul Stream” to power up your spirits and gain the upper hand in battle.
- Maneuver through all sorts of gimmicks using your arrows and the spirits “Sylph” and “Salamander” and their special elemental abilities.
Full Release Update Contents
Stages 5 and 6 have been added to the full release, completing this six-stage 2D action-exploration title.
The story finally reaches its climax. With a slew of tough enemies and hardcore bosses even more powerful than those in the preceding stages, you won’t be able to put the controller down.
Also, in response to the overwhelming feedback received from players around the world during Early Access, the following contents have been included in this update.
- Easier map location checking
- Fixed explosions after unpausing
- Cubes released by enemies are now opaque, improving visibility
- Stun conditions updated
- Rooms containing bosses can now be checked from outside
- Difficulty levels of existing stages have been adjusted to better fit the entire game
- Player-character afterimage can now be turned off in settings
A large number of bug fixes, fine-tuning, and other adjustments are also included.
Original soundtrack featuring all 22 tracks also released!
In commemoration of the game’s long-awaited full release, we have also released the Record of Lodoss War -Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- full original soundtrack, containing all 22 tracks, to Steam.
This soundtrack was created and produced by PEPOSOFT, also known for the Touhou Luna Nights soundtrack as well as their work on this game itself.
We’ve also prepared a special bundle including both the full game and the soundtrack, available for 10% off the combined MSRP. Be sure to pick up this bundle for maximum content and savings!
Record of Lodoss War -Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth- Bundle https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/20482/