Merge Games is excited to confirm the release date for FORECLOSED, a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a cyberpunk world tinted by conspiracies, abuse of powers, and betrayal. FORECLOSED will be landing on all digital stores (Steam, Nintendo eShop, Xbox Store, Stadia, Epic Games Store, and PlayStation Store) on August 12th for £14.99 $/€19.99. Physical editions will be available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X (£19.99 $/€24.99), and Nintendo Switch ($29.99/£24.99/€29.99).
- Slick Cyberpunk Action – FORECLOSED is a narrative-driven action-adventure set in a Cyberpunk world filled with action, suspense, and experimental augmentations.
- Interactive Comic Book – Everything from gameplay to cinematics is experienced within the stylistic framework of a graphic novel to make you truly feel like a comic book hero.
- Immersive Narrative – Follow the story of Evan Kapnos, his identity recently FORECLOSED, stripped of his job, brain implants, and access to the city Blockchain. He must now escape the city before his identity and implants are auctioned off…
- Hi-tech Combat – Modify your Symbiotic Pistol with an assortment of customizations that can be swapped out or even combined.
- Augmentation Upgrades – Discover and unlock brain implant abilities with an RPG-like skill system