Patron is out now on Steam and GOG for all to enjoy.
Grow a small starving settlement up into a marvelous medieval metropolis. It won’t be simple though, you’ll have to carefully manage and produce resources while also catering to the diverse needs of your citizens, balancing optimized production lines against the quality of life for your people.
“Our main idea was to create a game that doesn’t just offer players the chance to build up a successful city, but asks them to create and manage growing society lives within it, with all the ups and downs that come with that” remarked Patron developer, Overseer Games. “If both challenges are met successfully, the player can really feel like a true Patron and take pride in the buildings they’ve created and the wellbeing of the people living inside.”
For those ready to while away the days building up a town that will stand the test of time, Patron is waiting.
- A survival city builder with a unique social dynamics system
- Gather and produce resources
- Establish sustainable production chains
- Plan growth through an extensive Research Tree and unlock technology, policies and upgrades
- Build your fledgling village into a prosperous city as you construct and upgrade buildings
- Manage your people and steer your citizens towards needed professions
- Balance social issues: Class strife, Immigration, Religion, Health, Safety, Loyalty…
- Plan production and overseas trade to support your economy through difficult times