The acclaimed publisher is set to unveil new games and share updates on high-profile titles. The news will revolve around the official GT World Challenge video game Assetto Corsa: Competizione and the breathtaking world-crafting sandbox Grow: Song of the Evertree, co-op simulation RPG Re:Legend, and 3D action rogue-lite slasher Rogue Spirit.
As an official partner of Gamescom 2021, more info will be available on 505 Games’ Publisher Page over on Gamescom Now starting August 25 22.00 CST/ 23.00 JST & KST.
- Having just announced the mobile version of the global driving simulation classic Assetto Corsa, 505 invites race fans to tune into the Assetto Corsa showcase on August 27 at 20.00 CST/ 21.00 JST & KST
- Witness the promising future of Assetto Corsa, one of the most recognized and popular brands of racing video games, representing a benchmark in terms of car handling, visual realism and track accuracy
- 505 Games also promises to reveal more about its highly anticipated game from renowned developers Prideful Sloth, Grow: Song of the Evertree, available to Wishlist on Steam today
- In Grow, take on the role of an Everheart Alchemist by creating and nurturing unique worlds. Explore lush lands teeming with fantastical flora and fauna, solve puzzles, go fishing, catch bugs, and help foster whole communities
- Learn all about the Studio Ghibli-inspired Rogue Spirit ahead of its upcoming September 1st Steam Early Access launch: as the ghost of a prince, possess enemies to absorb their power and fight evil corrupting the land
- Catch the first look at Re:Legend’s new 4-person multiplayer as it approaches 1.0 release on PC