NIS America is excited to announce two new Nintendo Switch titles from Regista: Shadow Corridor and Labyrinth Legend. Shadow Corridor arrives at Nintendo eShop on October 26 with Labyrinth Legend coming later in Spring 2022.
Taking inspiration from its Japanese roots, Shadow Corridor is set in a world based on traditional locales. The game features a variety of maps, each generated randomly for every playthrough. In addition, helpful items are scattered throughout each map. These items have both passive and active effects. Without a flashlight or other light source, the player is truly immersed in darkness and will be unable to see more than a few feet in front of them.
Shadow Corridor also features a variety of different ghosts, each with its own unique appearance and abilities. The spirits of the cursed Noh mask wander the halls using the game’s intuitive AI, and will react to stimuli such as light and the sound of the player’s footsteps. The game allows players to select their difficulty, ranging from beginner to shura, allowing both new and veteran survival horror players to test their skills. In addition, the new “Apparition Defenders” mode allows you the opportunity to take on the role of the ghosts and hunt the humans for yourself.
- Immersed in the Curse: Become engulfed in a world of darkness and spirits. The eerie atmosphere coupled with the ever-present apparitions of the evil cursed Noh mask will keep your heart pounding and your senses on the edge.
- Unpredictable Horror: Think you found the correct path? Don’t get too comfortable! Each area is randomized every time you play, requiring you to look for new ways to survive against your ghastly pursuers.
- Outwit the Spirits: Search for items throughout each area to help you survive longer, and pay attention to your surroundings while roaming the corridor. Be careful, for even your flashlight and footsteps can attract malevolent spirits to you.
All previously released DLC will be included with the Nintendo Switch release.
Labyrinth Legend offers players a satisfying dungeon-crawling experience brought to life by retro-inspired pixel graphics. The action-oriented combat uses simple yet satisfying gameplay mechanics that both new and veteran gamers can enjoy. Set in the kingdom of Kanata, Labyrinth Legend focuses on the stories of a monster-filled domain known as the Labyrinth that is said to house a lost royal treasure. Choose your lone adventurer from one of three unique classes, each harboring its own special abilities, and enter the
Labyrinth to test your skills. The deeper you go into the Labyrinth, the more the game’s story reveals itself, growing and evolving with your progression. At the end of each dungeon, you’ll find monstrous bosses that will be sure to pose a threat, so take care to power up your character and learn the bosses’ attacks!
- Dungeon Discoveries: Enter auto-generated dungeons within the Labyrinth and gather various types of equipment to aid in your adventures.
- Adventures for Everyone: Dive into an easy-to-learn gameplay loop that focuses on the action—perfect for players of any skill level.
- Beastly Bosses: Encounter larger-than-life bosses at the end of each dungeon that will put your skills to the test. Power up your character and decipher attack patterns to defeat the mightiest of adversaries
New features coming to the Nintendo Switch release include a brand-new dungeon with new story elements and more powerful items. A new class also makes an appearance—the Nightcrawler—specializing in physical attacks. And lastly, the local co-op will allow players to team up with family and friends to conquer the most difficult of dungeons.