SQUARE ENIX announced that in celebration of the holiday season, fans can participate in an epic holiday event for fan-favorite tactical RPG, WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS. Players can also enjoy a DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS SUPER LIGHT collaboration in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, which has surpassed 45 million downloads worldwide since its global launch in June 2016.
Beginning today, players can join in on the holiday celebration in WAR OF THE VISIONS FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, which features new units, vision card and more including:
- New Unit, Luartha (Winter) – Between now and January 4, 2022, players can summon winter unit Luartha, whose main job is Trick Lancer, a unique spear-wielding job that employs two-panel piercing attacks, which inflicts damage from medium range with barrier destruction, debuffs and piercing strikes.
- ‘A Gift Like No Other’ Winter Vision Card – Until January 4, 2022, players can obtain the ‘A Gift Like No Other’ winter vision card, which includes a party ability that boosts the ATK and Critical Hit Rate of wind-type units. At maximum level, the party ability also increases the HP of wind-type units, and its bestowed effect boosts the Accuracy of Wind units. Additionally, global players can equip the card to Luartha (Winter) or Machérie (Winter) boosts Pierce Attack, while Viktora (Winter) gets a Missile Attack boost.
- ‘Another Story’ Content – Players can now participate in the new ‘Another Story’ storyline, which tells the tale of a young man named Lucio, who is a Warrior of the Crystal and a guardian brought into being by the Will of Light, who is tasked with protecting the balance of all worlds connected to the Farplane. One day, the Core Crystals that play the key role in maintaining this balance disappear, and Lucio must journey to the land of Ardra in order to find the Crystals and restore the balance.
- In the ‘Another Story’ content storyline, players can obtain Lucio, a physical attacker that is especially good at Critical Hit attacks, for free.
Additionally, players can participate in a DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS SUPER LIGHT collaboration event in FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS between now and December 29 with new events, units, campaigns, and log in bonuses including:
- Raid Event – Players can jump into a Monster Mash Raid Event through the collaboration, in which players can obtain items such as the Metal King Sword and the Falcon Blade with points that can be earned by playing raid event. When you collect Raid Coins, you can pull Raid Box Summon and you can obtain event-exclusive equipment such as Dragonlord’s Robe.
- Free Units – Players can obtain units Marquis de Léon, Dracky, Slime and all existing units for free via Login and event rewards.
- New Units – Players can now summon units Alena & Marquis de Léon, and King of Destruction Zoma for a limited time, as well as existing units Dragonlord, Estark, Überkilling Machine, Slime Knight, Orochi, Killing Machine, Liquid Metal Slime, Golem and Robbin’ ‘Ood. Players can awaken Dragonloard to Neo Vision from this collaboration.
- “DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS SUPER LIGHT Login Bonus – Through the login bonus, players can earn Slime, DRAGON QUEST MONSTERS SUPER LIGHT unit fragments, and a Guaranteed Ticket.
- Special Campaigns – Players can participate in various special campaigns, where they can earn 1/2 NRG, 1/2 Gil Awakening, increased enhancement rate and more.