Stray Bombay has released The Anacrusis, a sci-fi, four-player, cooperative first-person shooter today on PC (Steam Early Access, Epic Games Store, and Microsoft Store) and Xbox One/Xbox Series X/S in Game Preview and is available with full crossplay between all platforms. Priced at $29.99 USD, The Anacrusis launches with a 20% discount on Steam, Xbox, Epic Games Store, and the Microsoft Store. The game comes to Xbox and PC Game Pass players as a day one release.
- Four-player Cooperative Fun – Team up with your friends in an infinitely-replayable fight against alien hordes to unlock perks, weapons, and new ways to play that you can share with your team!
- A Fight For Survival Is Just the Beginning – The first season of The Anacrusis tells the story of four unlikely survivors – Nessa, Guion, Liu, and Lance – who are unwilling combatants in the battle to defend humanity from the alien menace. Unlock more of the unfolding mystery of the alien attack.
- Fight Aliens Using Fantastical Weapons – Battle the alien menace using an astounding arsenal of classic sci-fi weapons. Buy yourself some time with a stasis grenade, toss a shield grenade to provide instant cover while you pop off a heal, and bring your friends back to life using the Respawner. Or throw caution to the wind and burn friend and foe alike with the laser rifle.
- Earn New Perks and Change the Way You Play – Matter compilers spread throughout the game give you access to dozens of perks that will change the way you play. Stack all of your upgrades to power up the last-resort pistol or boost your defense by supercharging your shield pulse. Unlock new perks as you play, and share your unlocks with everyone on your team!
- Never Fight the Same Battle Twice – In The Anacrusis, the AI Director 2.0 controls every aspect of the game. It spawns every enemy, directs each boss, and places every weapon, gadget, and health kit. No matter your skill level, you’ll find the perfect level of challenge. More than that, the Director 2.0 creates the kinds of video game moments that you can’t wait to tell your friends about.
- PC Friends, Meet Console Friends – The Anacrusis supports full cross-play between all platforms at launch, so players can play with their friends across all supported platforms.