A patch update for version 1.04 will be distributed for ELDEN RING to improve the stability of gameplay and to adjust balance. Make sure to apply the latest update before you continue to enjoy playing the game.
Targeted Platform: PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X|S / Steam
Major Changes Included in the Latest Update
Additional Elements Added
- Added an option to turn camera auto-rotate function ON/OFF
- Added some event phases for the NPC “Patches”
- Increased Colossal Swords/Colossal weapons attack speed and lowered their recovery time. Jump attack not included.
- Increased the two-handed attack damage of Colossal Swords/Colossal Weapons. Jump attack not included.
- Increased physical block rate and guard boost of the Colossal Sword, Colossal Weapons, Great Sword, Great Hammer, Great Axe, Great Spear, and Halberd weapon classes.
- Increased the damage of Grafted Blade Greatsword.
- Increased the damage of Devourer’s Scepter.
- Decreased the scaling of status effect build-up from spells and incantations of Albinauric Staff and Dragon Communion Seal.
- Decreased the effect of Greatshield Talisman for weapons with high block rate.
- Shortened the length of the madness-afflicted animation.
- Lowered the speed of decrease of the accumulation of the madness buildup.
- Slightly increased FP and Stamina growth rate at lower levels*
- Other enemy and weapon balance changes
*Players will need to perform any of the following actions for the changes to be reflected. This is required only once. New characters created after this update will not require this action.
- Level up
- Activate Godrick’s Great Rune
- Re-equipping any equipment (armor, talisman) which grants bonus stat to either Strength, Dexterity, Vigor, Endurance, Intelligence, Faith or Arcane
There were also some adjustments to Sorcery/Incantation, Weapon Skill and Bug Fixes.
For the full update, please refer to our website here.
The version number of this update shown in the lower right corner of the Title Screen will be as follows:
- App Ver. 1.04
- Regulation Ver. 1.04.1
Online play requires the player to apply this update.