SQUARE ENIX announced that the next RPG installment in the widely beloved Mana series, Echoes of Mana, is now available to download on iOS and Android devices worldwide. In celebration of those who helped Echoes of Mana reach the one million pre-registration milestone, players will receive a variety of exciting in-game items to help them embark on their journey, which includes 2,700 Spirit Crystals, 3★ Primm (Boomerang) ally from Secret of Mana, a 4★ Memory Gem illustrated by HACCAN, a 4★ Knitwit Icon, a 4★ Benevodon Spirit Icon x1 and 100 Awakening Orbs.
Echoes of Mana is a free-to-play mobile RPG designed and developed by Wright Flyer Studios (WFS, Inc.). The title features an original story that weaves together both new and beloved Mana series characters alike. Players will be able to enjoy the action gameplay they love from the series and battle with friends through a multiplayer mode. Other features include:
- 2D Action RPG with Simple Controls & Layers of Features – players can swipe and tap with ease using skills and items to dominate the battlefield.
- Get immersed in a new storyline featuring characters from the past Mana games – Guided by the Mana Goddess, players can watch as their story unfolds into a journey across worlds in search of the sword that holds the key to saving all life. Players can reunite with familiar faces from past Mana series titles, and encounter new characters too.
- Ability to form a dream-team party with characters across titles – players can mix and match characters old and original into your party, then lead their customized team to victory in battle.
We’re thrilled to bring a brand-new Mana game to the mobile platform,” said Echoes of Mana Producer, Akira Haruta. “I hope that it can become a special place for Mana fans to come together.”
To commemorate the launch of Echoes of Mana, special in-game events include:
- “First Fruits” Login-Bonus – players who log-in every day during the event period will receive awesome items to help them on their journey.
- One Free 4★ Ally-Echo Harvest Ticket – players can redeem one 4★ ally-echo for free by using this ticket.
- “Trail to the Toughest” Story Event – The first-ever Echoes of Mana story event will begin tonight at 11pm Pacific and allows players to fight their way to the top.
- The “Release Celebration” Harvest Gacha Summons – features 4★ ally-echoes “Duran -Thrilling Blade Flash-” and “-Pride of Amazon- Riesz”.
Future updates to the game include:
- High-Level “Twillwool Tower” – allows advanced players to explore the tower with danger lurking on every floor.
- New allies – Dawn of Mana’s Keldric and Legend of Mana’s Elazul and Lady Blackpearl are coming soon, with more Mana favorites to follow.
Players can stay tuned for more exciting content and characters to come in future updates.
For more news and information, players can check the in-game notice board or follow the social media channels.