SpellForce III Reforced launches today! For the first time, console players can enjoy a unique blend of RTS elements, including extensive base building, resource management to supply your ever-growing armies, and three distinct fantasy races to immerse yourself in. To defeat your enemies you will have to manage the constant pressure to expand your territories in order to secure more resources.
The RTS aspect is combined with a fully-fledged cRPG: next to your armies, you’ll control a variety of interesting heroes, who embark on an epic campaign. You’ll gather new loot and experience, your heroes will learn new devastating attacks or cunning support skills. Explore large areas, find quests and hidden treasures, and enjoy a thrilling storyline.
SpellForce III Reforced is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series S/X at an SRP of $39.99. In addition to the SpellForce III Reforced base game, both expansions are also available now. “Soul Harvest” and “Fallen God” will each be sold separately at an SRP of $19.99. Both expansions feature their own single-player campaign with 30+ hours of gameplay, as well as new units and more. The whole package, called SpellForce III Reforced Complete Edition, is also available at an SRP of $59.99
SpellForce 3 Reforced is a unique mix of an epic RPG storyline blended with accessible real-time strategy elements, designed to offer a riveting console experience to fans and newcomers alike.
It is the year 518. The rebellion of the renegade mages, known as the Mage Wars, has been quashed by the Crown. However, it was a Pyrrhic victory: Whole regions have fallen into anarchy, refugees roam the lands in search of shelter, and a mysterious, deadly plague called the “Bloodburn” has arisen and is spreading rapidly.
- Innovative Mix: Unique gameplay blending RTS and RPG naturally together
- Streamlined for consoles: Intuitive gamepad integration and tailor-made UI to smoothly control a strategy/RPG mix with complex mechanics
- Create & Customize: Create your own hero and choose between distinct skill trees
- Single-player campaign: Featuring the dark, enthralling story of the long-misunderstood Trolls and their battle for survival, with a playtime of around 20 hours
- Build to Fight: Raise your own army and fight epic mass battles
- Epic Storyline: Immerse yourself in a rich world – Unravel the secrets behind the current situation in Nortander. Explore Eo, a fully-realized world filled with interesting characters and heart-wrenching stories.
- Make new friends – assemble your party from a diverse cast of companions that not only complement your skills in interesting ways but also have an impact on the narrative. Manage their skills and equipment to ensure victory on the battlefield.
- Choose your side: Strengthen and command one of three factions – Elves, Orcs and Humans. Prepare your troops and fight the mother of all battles. Play strategically, taking advantage of terrain, troop formations, visibility, scouting, etc.
- Experience an epic tale: Enjoy a fully-voiced 30+ hour campaign on your own or with friends in the campaign coop mode. Face opponents of all skills in the online battles.