Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia is pleased to announce a Cross-Platform Network Beta Test for the acclaimed 2.5D fighting game Guilty Gear -Strive-, available for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Steam. The beta test will be available for download on October 13, 3 pm SGT, and will be available to players who have not purchased the main game.
From October 14 to 17, 2022, Guilty Gear -Strive- will be available to play for no cost during a Cross-Platform Network Test for online multiplayer without platform restrictions. The free test version of the game will feature not only online matches, but also various modes such as comprehensive tutorials for players new to the genre and training mode for practicing under a wide array of settings, as well as all of the additional DLC characters as of Bridget’s release.
*The beta test will be available as a separate application from the main Guilty Gear -Strive- game and will need to be downloaded from the store for each platform.
October 14, 9am SGT to October 17, 3pm SGT 2022
*The free version will be available for download in advance, starting from October 13, 3pm SGT
All 21 characters (including all currently released DLC characters)
- Tutorial Mode: Learn the basics of how to play.
- Mission Mode: Learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format.
- Survival Mode: Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode: Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content.
- VS COM, VS 2P: Fight against the computer or a friend.
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match): Play online against others from across the globe.
- Combo Maker: Make your own original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try.
- Digital Figure: Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create your own unique scene.
- Gallery: Check out the characters and BGM.