Square Enix announced that the turn-based tactical role-playing game, TRIANGLE STRATEGY is now on PC (via STEAM). Previously released on Nintendo Switch in March 2022, TRIANGLE STRATEGY is an exciting HD-2D tactical RPG from the award-winning development team behind OCTOPATH TRAVELER and BRAVELY DEFAULT, featuring a strategic turn-based battle system, deep branching story and arduous moral choices.
TRIANGLE STRATEGY takes place on the continent of Norzelia, where players will determine the fate of three powerful kingdoms embroiled in conflict, Glenbrook, Aesfrost, and Hyzante. Set 30 years after the “Saltiron War,” players will guide protagonist Serenoa Wolffort and his faithful companions, childhood friend Prince Roland, fiancée Princess Frederica Aesfrost, and the steward of House Wolffort Benedict, as they attempt to navigate their way through this new conflict.
TRIANGLE STRATEGY offers a complex, tactical battle system that utilizes a lush, interactive RPG environment. Players will have the ability to:
- Choose from three different philosophies, utility, morality or liberty, to help shape the story
- Select from a variety of characters to create their own unique battle team
- Utilize unique attributes, set movement per range offered by each character, as well as use special attacks and skills that consume a limited but rechargeable pool of Tactical Points per character
- Level up characters by using them in battle to increase their attributes and unlock new special attacks and skills
- Upgrade individual attributes and characters classes, making them more effective in combat
TRIANGLE STRATEGY Digital Deluxe Edition is also available as part of a bundle with VARIOUS DAYLIFE on PC via the STEAM Store. For a limited time, players who purchase this bundle will receive a 29% discount, which also includes a VARIOUS DAYLIFE digital artbook