SQUARE ENIX shared the first details on FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s Patch 6.3: ‘Gods Revels, Lands Tremble’ during the 74th Letter from the Producer LIVE broadcast.
Set to launch in early January 2023, Patch 6.3 includes a number of new activities for players to undertake alongside job balance changes, additions to the housing system and more. Additional updates scheduled for Patch 6.35 were also shared, including additions to Island Sanctuary, a new series of daily tribal quests and the next stage in the Hildibrand story saga.
During the broadcast, Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida outlined a variety of additions and changes to come with the patch, including:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The next chapter in the story of the Warrior of Light.
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tartaru’s Grand Endeavour.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Battle Sophia in Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal)
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm: Euphrosyne
- New Ultimate Raid – Challenge a fearsome enemy in the latest in the Ultimate series.
- New Dungeon – New challenges await in Lapis Manalis.
- Duty Support System – Support for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict map, the introduction of new custom deliveries and more.
Yoshida also confirmed the addition of new housing wards to existing districts, giving more players the chance to purchase a home for themselves or their Free Company in-game. More details will be available on the Lodestone in the near future.
Looking ahead, Patch 6.35 will also include a number of updates, including:
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality of life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals and more…
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
Finally, players on the North American data centers are now able to utilize the four new worlds that launched alongside the new logical data center, named “Dynamis.” Launched on November 1, this addition will serve to further reduce congestion during peak periods for the ever-expanding playerbase with plans to expand again in the future. More details will be available on the Lodestone here: https://sqex.to/Ro9we