SQUARE ENIX announced that it has collaborated with PUMA on a FINAL FANTASY XIV collection in celebration of the game’s upcoming 10th anniversary, which will go on sale in select markets and online at Puma.com beginning on March 15 and in North America on March 25, 2023.
FINAL FANTASY XIV Online and apparel brand PUMA have also teamed up to create a special collection that celebrates FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s 10th anniversary and embodies the beloved game’s theme of the duality between light and dark. The new aesthetic collection, designed by PUMA for FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, consists of footwear, apparel, and accessories, which combine iconic PUMA DNA, contrasting color palettes, and iconic graphics and characters from the visually immersive game. The collection will be available from March 15, 2023 in-store and online at puma.com in select markets, and from March 25, 2023 in North America.
The collection will be available to purchase in-store and online in select markets worldwide and online at puma.com from March 15, 2023, and from March 25, 2023 in North America.
Additionally Patch 6.35 for the critically acclaimed MMORPG FINAL FANTASY XIV Online launched this week. The patch brings with it the next stage in the Manderville weapon enhancement quest series, alongside the latest Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos, offering players the opportunity to explore an ever-changing laboratory in pursuit of both rewards and challenges.
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – With the moon no longer needed for interstellar evacuation, myriad tiny voices cry out for new purpose. Fortunately for the erstwhile starship crew, their own Dreamingway has no little experience in fretting over such matters, and is determined to help each and every Loporrit find their way.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – An ever-changing dungeon whose architecture is never quite the same each time players enter to explore its depths. All players will begin at level 81, and only by fighting the enemies within will they be able to gain the strength and experience needed to explore its secrets.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures – After enduring a series of surreal misadventures on the moon, Inspector Hildibrand has made it back to the star’s surface. He and his eclectic crew launch themselves directly into the search for Master PuPu’s missing companion—an endeavor which attracts the attention of old acquaintances both affable and aggravating…
- Weapon Enhancement Quests – Manderville Weapons – Lord Godbert has been diligently deciphering his ancestor’s manual in a bid to recreate the magnificent Manderville weaponry. Though stymied by cryptic code for quite some time, the key to advancing the augmentation process is finally in his well-manicured hands!
- Tool Enhancement Quests – Splendorous Tools – Emerging from a hermit-like existence at the bottom of the Tempest, a legendary craftsman makes his triumphant return home! The Crystalline Mean provides the stage for a new saga of splendid tools and ardent artisans.