Get ready to blast into some blistering arcade action with the latest title from Brain Seal Entertainment, Geometry Survivor, launching later this month on both console & PC!
Taking the popular Bullet Heaven formula and bringing it back to the neon glory days of early 80’s gaming, Geometry Survivor pits you against unyielding waves of vector-based enemies. Fire off smart missiles, mega-lasers, black holes, and more to stop the horde, working run after run to figure out which combination of weapons will deliver the most powerful phosphor glow-tinted payload. Keep those bullets firing as you spend the credits earned during your runs on new ships and upgrades, helping you survive just that little bit longer each time before putting in another hypothetical quarter.
- One-hand gameplay: Use just one hand to control the direction of your ship
- Auto-Shooter: Your weapons fire automatically, letting you concentrate on staying alive
- Weapons: Each run allows you to get a unique combination of weapons
- Credits: Earn credits and permanently unlock new upgrades
- Enemies: Enjoy the multitude of enemies each with their AI
- 20 minutes of intense gameplay
- Retro visuals and music straight from the 80s
- Delicious gameplay!
Geometry Survivor will launch on February 21st across Steam, PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox One & Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch